- ABOUT US
- PUBLIC PROGRAMS
- BUSINESS PROGRAMS
- SCHOOL PROGRAMS
- NEWS & EVENTS
Chinese Teacher PD
In partnership with the Chinese Language Teachers' Association of Victoria (CLTAV), the Institute hosts annual Chinese language teachers' conference and professional development workshops with the aim of sharing the most up-to-date pedagogy and best practices in the teaching of Chinese as a foreign language.
2021 CLTAV Online PD Workshops are now open for registration.
The Chinese Language Teachers’ Association of Victoria welcomes you to attend a series of online professional development programs starting from August 20th to September 3rd, 7pm to 8.30pm on the following topics:
- VCE Chinese Second Language/Second Language Advanced
- VCE Chinese First Language
- Motivating Chinese SL and SLA Students of All Levels
- VCE Chinese Language, Culture & Society
- Translation As A Means But Not An End - Rethinking the Role of Translation in Chinese Language Teaching
- Classroom Management for Primary Schools
- Panel Discussion: Resources Available for Chinese Language Teaching and Learning in Primary Schools
For more information, please click here.