- ABOUT US
- PUBLIC PROGRAMS
- BUSINESS PROGRAMS
- SCHOOL PROGRAMS
- NEWS & EVENTS
Starting October 20, 2019 - Ending April 20, 2020
2019 Victorian Chinese Language Teachers' Conference
The Chinese Language Teachers' Association of Victoria (CLTAV) invites you to attend the 2019 Victoria Chinese Language Teachers Conference which will be held on 6-7 December 2019 at the University of Melbourne. This conference will focus on the discussion and implementation of the new VCE Chinese Study Designs.
For further information, please click here.
Starting April 10, 2019 - Ending December 10, 2019
Confucius Institute Scholarships for 2020 Open for Application!
- Four weeks of in-country Chinese study
- One semester of in-country Chinese study
- One academic year of in-country Chinese study
- Doctor's Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (DTCSOL)
- Master's Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (MTCSOL)
- Bachelor's Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (MTCSL)
The Confucius Institute Scholarship provides full coverage on tuition fees, accommodation fees, provides a living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance expenses.
Applicants shall be non-Chinese citizens in good health, aged between 18 and 35 (Chinese language teachers in post shall be aged below 45, and applicants for BTCSOL scholarship should be aged below 20).